Charter-a provides private jet hire to and from Kiev’s which is the largest and most visited city in Ukraine. Airports such as Boryspil Airport and Kyiv International Airport (Zhuliany) allows us to provide private jets to Kiev, so if your looking to get to that business meeting which has been scheduled at short notice then why not charter a private jet for charter or hire. Private jet prices to Kiev range depending on the size of private jet you require and where your departure or arrival location is.
The benefits of private jet hire with Charter-a Ltd is we have up to date information as to where all the private jets are located in the world giving us the opportunity to reduce repositioning costs and more importantly getting you the private jet to suit your exact requirements.
Private Plane Charter Kiev
Hire a private plane with Charter-a simply takes away all the worry of arranging charter flights to Kiev. We provide multiple no-obligation private charter quotes and if you wish to proceed you’ll be assigned to a dedicated flight coordinator who is available 24hrs a day to assist with your business or pleasure charter flight. To avoid the hassles and stresses of commercial flying, arrive 30mins before the flight at a private airport handler and relax with complimentary food and drinks.
Consider what you’ll avoid by travelling in a private jet: –
- No queuing at the terminal as we offer VIP private terminals and handlers
- Not having to arrive 2hrs before departure – arrive 30mins prior to departure
- No waiting around for your luggage – it simply follows you off the aircraft
- No waiting in the customs queue – we pre clear you prior to the flight
- Limited risk of lengthy delays – and no last minute cancellation.
- Car access directly to private jet if required – no long walks through
For your bespoke charter quote please complete the online enquiry form or give us a call 020 7781 8094
Allow our team to assist with your private jet charter requirements, providing you the correct aircraft to suit your needs and budget.