Pet travel on one of our private jets

Booking a flight on one of our pet-friendly aircraft could not be easier. Our crews, operations teams and ground handling staff that look after and fly the private jets are also pet friendly, so we are all here to help get you and your four-legged friends where you need to be with the least amount of fuss. Request private jet quote for you and your pets.Benefits of flying your dog or cat on a Charter-A Ltd private plane

  • Your four-legged friend or friends sit in the cabin with you.
  • We are a pet-friendly carrier; no animal goes in the aircraft hold ever.
  • We make sure you can take your dog for a stroll before getting on your flight.
  • Your pets are precleared to enter, so no long waiting in line to clear your entry, a quick hello from the airport officer responsible very often on board the aircraft and your off out of the airport and on your way.
  • Both dogs, cats and humans all arrive without stress.
Private Jet Dog

Charter-A Ltd can guarantee your pet will have the same travel comforts as you do on your private jet making your dog feel at ease and relaxed sitting next to you whilst you enjoy a stress-free journey. Charter a private jet from any location and allow us to preclear you and your pet avoiding queues and the stresses of commercial travel.

Flights coming into the UK with pets on board will need to pass through a DEFRA approved airport, however, pets travelling within Europe only require a pet passport. We would manage all clearances for you.The rules for flying your per by private jet]Your pet must have one of the following documents to enter or return to the UK.

  • an EU pet passport issued in the EU (or in GB if issued before 1 January 2021), or a pet passport from another Part 1 listed third country. An EU pet passport issued in a member state is still valid to enter GB.
  • the animal health certificate (AHC) issued in GB used to travel to the EU – which you can use to re-enter GB for up to 4 months after it was issued
  • GB pet health certificate (for travel into GB only)

See full details on the UK Government website.

Flying your pet into the UK.

For a dog or other pet to enter the UK on board our aircraft, we will require the following information:

  • Pet details, name, date of birth etc.
  • Owner contact details.
  • Vet contact details.
  • Microchip number and date of the implant.
  • Valid rabies, this cannot be given until pet is at least 12 weeks old and then 22 days before entering the UK, it also must be administered after or same day as a microchip.
  • Anti-echinococcus (tapeworm) treatment, to be administered 24-120 hours before entering the UK, it must contain praziquantel and be entered into the passport or Annex 1V dated/timed/signed and stamped by the vet. You do not need to treat your dog for tapeworm if you’re travelling directly to GB from Finland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland (NI), Norway or Malta.
Flying your pet into Europe and EU countries.

For a dog or other pet to enter the EU on our aircraft, we will require the following information:

  • Each animal has to be identified (microchipped).
  • Each animal has to be vaccinated against rabies and the vaccination must be valid.
  • For each animal an Animal Health Certificate containing a confirmation of a serological test for rabies antibodies.

Fit for travel animal health certificate.
A fit for travel animal health certificate means that you should contact your vet in good time prior to your travel. The main vaccinations should have been administered at least 21 days prior to travel. The health certificate consists of the following.

  • Details of the pet owner.
  • A description of your pet.
  • Proof of Rabies vaccination which must be at least 3 weeks prior to the health certificate appointment at your vets along with a confirmed UK rabies vaccination with the last 3 years.
  • A rabies blood test may be required depending on your destination.
  • Tapeworm treatment for dogs again as required by your destination.
  • The country you intend to enter as the Health Certificate must be issued in their language.

To see which countries specifically require this health certificate see or contact our flight operations team either by phone or at