PET flights BY PRIVATE JET
Pet flights by private jet are easy with Charter-A Ltd. Your pet dog, cat, bird or any other pet animal is not treated as air cargo. They are looked upon as one of us so therefore they fly in the cabin of our private jets, helicopters and air taxis.
Booking a flight on one of our pet-friendly aircraft could not be easier. Our crews, operations teams and ground handling staff that look after and fly the private jets are also pet friendly, so we are all here to help get you and your four-legged friends where you need to be with the least amount of fuss. Request a private jet quote for you and your pets.
Flying with pets
This can be a stressful experience. Especially when you are travelling by commercial airline. But with private jet charter, it doesn’t have to be. Private jet charters provide pet owners with a convenient and comfortable way to travel with their furry friends.
You can now take your pet on vacation without worrying about the hassle of flying in a commercial aircraft. With private jet charters, you can make sure that your pet is safe and comfortable during the flight. Your pet will also enjoy the luxury of travelling in style and comfort. Whether it’s a dog or a cat, you can trust that your pet will be taken care of during the flight.
Pets, the Charter-A Ltd way
Charter-A Ltd can guarantee your pet will have the same travel comforts as you do on your private jet. Making your dog feel at ease and relaxed sitting next to you whilst you enjoy a stress-free journey. Charter a private jet from any location and allow us to preclear you and your pet avoiding queues and the stresses of commercial travel.
So if you’re looking for an easy way to take your pet on vacation, consider booking a private jet charter for your next trip!
PET TRAVEL RULES
Your pet must have one of the following documents to enter or return to the UK.
- An EU pet passport issued in the EU (or in GB if issued before 1 January 2021), or a pet passport from another Part 1 listed third country. An EU pet passport issued in a member state is still valid to enter GB.
- The animal health certificate (AHC) issued in GB used to travel to the EU – which you can use to re-enter GB for up to 4 months after it was issued
A GB pet health certificate (for travel into GB only)
See full details on the
UK GOVERNMENT WEBSITE
FLYING YOUR PET INTO THE UK
For a dog or other pet to enter the UK on board our aircraft.
- Pet details, name, date of birth etc.
- Microchip number and date of the implant.
- Valid rabies, cannot be given until the pet is at least 12 weeks old and then 22 days before entering the UK, it also must be administered after or same day as a microchip.
- Anti-echinococcus (tapeworm) treatment, is to be administered 24-120 hours before entering the UK, it must contain praziquantel and be entered into the passport or Annex 1V dated/timed/signed and stamped by the vet.
FLYING YOUR PET INTO EUROPE AND EU COUNTRIES
For a dog or other pet to enter the EU on our aircraft, we will require the following information:
- Each animal has to be identified (microchipped).
- Each animal has to be vaccinated against rabies and the vaccination must be valid.
- For each animal an Animal Health Certificate containing a confirmation of a serological test for rabies antibodies.
Animal HEALTH CERTIFICATE
A fit for travel animal health certificate means that you should contact your vet in good time prior to your travel. The main vaccinations should have been administered at least 21 days prior to travel. The health certificate consists of the following.
- Details of the pet owner.
- Proof of Rabies vaccination must be at least 3 weeks prior to the health certificate appointment at your vet along with a confirmed UK rabies vaccination within the last 3 years. A rabies blood test may be required.
- Tapeworm treatment for dogs again as required by your destination.
- In the country you intend to enter, the Health Certificate must be issued in their language.