Air charter cargo flights
- No delays by us using airport cargo handlers directly
- Point to point delivery when using a helicopter to hire
- No risk of freight being mislaid amongst other deliveries
- Meeting your criteria on time
- Limited risk of lengthy delays – using smaller, nearer airfields if required.
- Car access directly to private aircraft if required
- Recent destinations we have flown cargo to and from is Newcastle, London, Glasgow,
Air Freight Forwarder
We at Charter-A Ltd have experienced many requests over the years from sending a replacement window for a Boeing 747 to Denmark to using a helicopter to deliver important paperwork directly to the offices of a media company. We are here to help!
Consider what you’ll avoid by using us to freight your shipment or documents in a private jet, turboprop or helicopter.
Types of air cargo
Over the years we have flown all sorts of air cargo from a small box of automotive parts integral to a production line that was super urgently to racehorses and even other aircraft. We have access to all sizes of aircraft able to launch at a moment notice. This includes aircraft that are able to carry dangerous goods.
Medical air cargo
Charter-A during 2020, from the outset of the global COVID19 pandemic, ramped up its efforts to assist the medical community in moving essential PPE, drugs and personnel around the globe. The nature of these movements has all by there nature been at short notice. Many of them extremely large consignments. For examples 747 cargo aircraft lifting half a million pieces of PPE in a single mission. Let us know your requirement by telephoning us initially so we ensure we gather the correct information.