MILANO MALPENSA AIRPORT – PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Milan–Malpensa Airport was formerly known as the City of Busto Arsizio Airport, it is the largest airport in Milan which is based in northern Italy. Its is the 28th busiest airport in Europe and popular for commercial flights, although we have used this airport on many occasion for private jet charter flights.
Location: The airport is situated 45km from the centre of Milan.
- Address: 21010 Ferno VA, Italy
- Opening Hours: 06.30 – 22.00
- Code: MXP
Private jet charters to and from Milano Malpensa airport offer a simple and effective way of travelling, avoiding the busy terminals and have private handlers managing and assisting you to your very own private jet is the only way to travel. This airport is popular for the Milan Fashion Show Week as well as Linate Airport.
For more information on a private jet flight to Milan click here
Consider what you’ll avoid by travelling in a private jet: –
- No queuing at the terminal as we offer VIP private terminals and handlers
- Not having to arrive 2hrs before departure – arrive 30mins prior to departure
- No waiting around for your luggage – it simply follows you off the aircraft
- No waiting in the customs queue – we pre clear you prior to the flight
- Limited risk of lengthy delays – and no last-minute cancellation.
- Car access directly to private jet if required – no long walks through