Lease private aircraft
THE EASY WAY TO OWN A JET
Charter-A Ltd provides private jet leasing customised to your flight requirements and preferences. Additionally, every leased aircraft is completely insured and operated in compliance with CAA regulations. Indeed, enabling you to indulge in the opulence of private jet ownership without exorbitant expenses.
If you want flexibility, convenience, and cost-effective rates, owning a private jet lease from Charter-A Ltd is the way for frequent flyers. Thus, Ad-hoc chartering can be more cost-efficient. Therefore, it doesn’t offer the same benefits and security as a private jet lease. Choose wisely and make a suitable investment for your travel needs.
BUY TIME ACROSS AN AGREED FLEET OF PRIVATE JETS
Indulge in the opulence of flying in a private jet without bearing the exorbitant costs of owning one outright.
Buy the private jet hours that you require.
Private jet leases are only available in increments of 50 hours and increase in 20-hour intervals. You must purchase the exact number of flight hours required for your private jet travel.
ACCESS YOUR OWN FLEET OF PRIVATE JETS OR A SPECIFIC PRIVATE JET.
Your jet lease must be tailored to your needs, and you can select the most fitting aircraft for each trip from various options.
PRIVATE JETS THAT WORK IN YOUR TIME, FOR YOU.
- Your private jet can be available within 4-6 hours, subject to aircraft availability and operating hours. We offer flexible scheduling and access to smaller airports closer to your destination.
Private jet leasing payment structure
The total expense of renting a private jet depends on two crucial factors: the specific fleet chosen for the lease and the duration of the agreement. Equally important, These aspects significantly determine the overall cost of securing a private jet for your travel needs.
- The aircraft lease deposit is 25% of the lease cost and management fees.
- Monthly jet lease fee– this cost is worked out as a guaranteed fixed rate monthly payment.
- Jet management fee– covers indirect costs, which include pilot salaries, training, hangar use, liability insurance, and jet owner support services.
- Your private jet hourly fee encompasses the direct hourly fees for operating your chosen private jet. This includes jet maintenance, landing fees, aircraft fuel and 5 minutes of taxi time at the beginning and end of each flight. Wheel up and wheels down.
- Additional costs – include hourly fuel fee, fuel tax surcharge, VAT ( If applicable ), and ground transportation, as required.
CHARTER-A LTD IS THE DIFFERENCE WHEN FLYING YOUR PRIVATE JET.
- The highest industry flight safety standards
- Outstanding industry experience.
- It is your jet. You are in charge.
- Any time anywhere, your jet will be there.
- Fly when and where you want
- Access to a smaller airport closer to where you need to be
- Fly with your pets
- Outstanding catering
- 5-minute check-in with pre-clearance.
- Call us anytime to arrange your privet jet.
CONTACT CHARTER-A LTD TO DISCUSS YOUR PRIVATE JET LEASING RETIREMENTS.
Call +44(0)1737 823 733