Fly London to Paris by private jet for the day.
- Flight time London to Paris is around 48 minutes.
- Choose which London airport you fly from.
- Take up to 8 passengers with you.
- Check in time is 5 minutes.
Why not fly to Paris with some friend and go Christmas shopping as an early treat. One of our private jets or turbine prop aircraft can take parties of up to 8 passengers from as little as £3500 inclusive return.
Paris offers unrivaled shopping potential, fantastic food and its own take on Christmas with its stunning Christmas lights on the avenue des Champs-Elysées and other surrounding streets giving it its reputation between November and January as the European city of Light.
Christmas markets in Paris 2016.
- Champs Elysées ( Christmas village – 15th November 2016 until 10th January 2017)
- Saint Germain des Prés (Latin quarter) Santa’s village, from 13th November 2016 until 8th January 2017)
- St. Sulpice (6th Arrondissement – Latin quarter) 1st – 24th December 2016 – crafts and traditions)
- Quai Branly (On the banks of the Seine close to the Eiffel Tower) – 17th December 2016 – 3rd January 2017)
- Montmartre (In front of the Sacré Coeur) – Late November – 1st Jan 2017.
- Montparnasse, the Gare de l’Est, the Gare Saint-Lazare, and the Place de la Nation .
Share This Post with your Friends: